Friday, December 26, 2008

1 Utama freak act in carpark(scary man i was there!)

On Christmas day, I had to go to church for something special. And after that my Carecell or Cell Group planned to go to 1 Utama. Oh yeah, and while at church we had a special guest appearance, Ms Yee Yen Ting I'm not sure I spell her name correctly or not. She is a singer, song-writer, 'artist' & a violinist. Anyway continue my story... So we(cell group) were all finding carparks and we went round and round and round and round but no luck. We then also keep seeing the same car. Some cars even stop and wait for shoppers to exit the carpark. And so fortunately we found a spot. But we saw that same car(perdana actually) going for that [articularly carparking lot but our driver was, 'I don't know' suddenly wanted to fight for the carpark then the perdana was reversing(forcefully) but our driver didn't let him reverse because he kept on going inch by inch forward until he touch the perdana and he pulled the E-break & put the gear in P(parking mode). And then he ramp(meaning like he press the accelerator but he didn't go forward because he used e-breka dn gear-P). So he made his engine roar...but we all advise him 'don't do this just let it go, we can find another carpark' but he refuse saying that he(the perdana driver) had children insidethe car and that he wouldn't fight back. But then later on he advise us(me and a fwen(we were young = 13)) to get out and go in the shopping complex. So we did and I didn't know what happen after that. The names in this dialog are not given, for safety reasons and my fwen didn't want anyone to know so...nobody knows who did it and nobody will know hehe^^.

That's all thnx for viewing.

No comments: