Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ahh.....just came back from Kg. Bakok, Raub, Pahang Darul Makmur. It was like a 4 hour journey.....but IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! freaking awesome....okay i tell u the story. I reach my church at 6:??am something....and than when it reached 7:30....we ACTUALLY had to fetch my friend from his house....so my friend called his mom....the mom answered and actually talk like for 10 seconds and than hang up. My friend suspected she scold him...
SO when we reached his house his hair was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! like a chicken HEAD. Btw i went in a van....the whole van LAUGHED.....ahh...* takes air * So we continued our journey until we reached Raub and ate lunch and i ate char siew fun. And we continued our journey...VERY vERY bumpy....seriously...my fren the chicken head named Emmanuel....we hit his head on the van like 3 TIMES....CONTINUESELY!!!! i was like OMG hahah.... so we reached Kg. Bakok and got down....
To go to my point was THE JUMPING OFF BRIGDE!!! OMG man it was AWESOME...sadly they didn't take pictures....SIENZZZZ...`-_-" crap them!!!! but at first i was FREAKING scared than my friend jumped so i say WAD THE HELL and than i jumped...but Emmanuel took so time to jump. Nicholas ( my friend that i say WTH ), Emmanuel and I do....Do, Re, Mi....one by one jumped and emmanuel was the last. It took him 10 minutes to jump down from do re mi...
So than after we jumped down he went back up AND JUMP DOWN IN 2 SECONDS...we were all like WTF eh Emmanuel u could have done that earlier la...Stupid fella..so that's all......for now...OH YEAH and i got souvenir...cuz i jumped 7 times...and the 2nd time i jumped they ask for canon ball and i landed on my knees......so my left knee is like blood dots all over....i was like AHAH souvenir....thank you Jesus! Oh yeah and Nicholas went in the water FACE PLANT MAN!!!!!!!! how awesome is that....he actually tripped on a wood on the brigde WHILE jumping...and face plant the river...FULL FORCE and he said he lungs almost burst out...oo...how awesome man....awesome... the ppl there worship the Lord like he was ACTUALLY there..i mean like his presence was very strong....the Holy Spirit really filled their hearts and blessed them.....TQ cya!

No comments: